Dr. Neil Kelley is the Family Footcare Physician.
He is a native of Northern California. He started his career in Eureka, California in 1980.
He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric surgery as well as the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Kelley is a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery and the American Board of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine.
Dr. Kelley is skilled in all aspects of Podiatry, Routine to Complex Foot and Ankle problems. He is also a staff Podiatry Surgeon at St. Joseph Hospital in Eureka.
- B.A. at U.C. Davis
- DPM at California College of Podiatric Medicine
- Residency with Valley Podiatry, San Jose 1980
- Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
- Founder, Past President and Member of Shasta Regional Podiatric Medical Society